My Poetry

June 24, 2012

Bits&Bobs

- Joy. When I choose to live joyfully it is a way of thanking You and trusting that You will make everything okay. When I let myself be in a bad mood I am saying "So? Give me more. Then I'll be happy." When I choose Joy, I choose Hope.


- Jesus, even when we are busy and running around, You are there in the chapel for us. You wait. No matter how long we stay away, You wait. You remain there out of pure, selfless Love... how good You are to us!


- "Angle of God, my guardian dear, to whom God's love commits me here..." My guardian angle loves God way more than I can; he is created spirit. He knows how much God loves me and so will protect me and ever guide me to God out of love for Him.


-  God will not leave me lacking ANYTHING :) I don't need to worry about if I can get a job with my intended major, if I'll make enough money..bla bla bla. He'll lead me to what is best for me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your first point. I need to be reminded to CHOOSE joy more often, and especially when things aren't going my ways. I really appreciate how you linked joy and hope. It's so true. Choosing joy in the worst of times really is witnessing to His Resurrection and His grace in our lives... that He IS taking care of us.

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete