My Poetry

September 3, 2011

So I went to 5pm Mass with my mom today and was going to my job training right after. I was really nervous because although I didn't mess up last time I was just scared of making mistakes. During most of the Mass I was praying it would go well and just was preoccupied with that. 
The lyrics to the communion hymn were "I receive the living God and my heart is full of Joy." It just made me stop&think. I have received GOD...And I'm worried about something as small as job training? hmm. 
This happened once at a noon Mass during the school day,too. When I receive the Eucharist it always makes all my worries seem so insignificant. Just trying to imagine all His glory and power...and just the greatness of what I have right then makes everything else seem not important :]

No comments:

Post a Comment