My Poetry

September 28, 2011

From My Prayer Journal (Again)

You are insulted so often, Jesus. People are so horrible to You. You've only ever been all loving and Self-giving, sweet Lord. Why do they say they hate You? You are so good to us, sweet Jesus. You died because of love for us. You are ever-present in the Eucharist out of love for us. God the Father created us out of His love and by that same wondrous gift we are in existence still. How can I complain about "injustices" in my life when such a terrible one is committed against You? O ever humble Jesus, Your mercy is astounding. I love You. Not as You deserve but I shall keep trying with Your help to love You more and more. Most merciful Lord, there are no words to describe Your goodness.

3 comments:

  1. i didnt read the title at first and thought this was from "Divine Moments".. so beautifully expressed, as true from the heart as it gets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow :) now that's flattering! that's such an amazing book. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that anyone else kept a prayer journal ;)

    The Holy Spirit breathes His sighs of adoration through your words unto Our Blessed Lord.

    ReplyDelete