My Poetry

September 16, 2011

After Mass musings

When I go to Mass and I'm praying after receiving the Eucharist I always think of so many great things I want to remember but I'm never able to after Mass. So I decided to bring my prayer journal to daily Masses and take time to write what I feel. This is what I wrote after Mass today. It's more in the form of a prayer but I thought it would be best to leave it this way.

"Holy Spirit, please set my heart on Fire with committed, faithful love of God. Help me to always be mindful of what I do and how I reflect Him. 
My God, all that I do should be in accordance with Your will. You are more that a Lord. You are my Lord. My Comforter. Friend. Shelter. Protector. =)  You are my Joy. You give me life and are always there to hold my hand and lead me through the rough times. You won't let me fall. You fought for me till death. I love You."

No comments:

Post a Comment